We are very proud of our Little Fireface Project Nature Club (Klub Alam) here in Cipaganti! Twice weekly, students from the village and neighboring schools come to Klub Alam to join us in our nature-based curriculum.
This programme’s goals are to:
1. Inspire a sense of joy and wonder in local children regarding nature and wildlife
2. Help children to learn more about their local ecology
3. Provide hands on learning experiences within their own environment
Our curriculums run for 3 months at a time to provide more in depth learning of key topics. Past curricula have included topics such as:
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!
- Indonesia’s Unique Plants and Animals
- Whoop Troop: environmental education through storytelling
All of our materials are available for download for free here
For more information on our education programmes and to learn how you can help, email us at email@example.com