Conservation education is central to The Little Fireface Project. In this section, you will find links to teachers’ packs we have made, those we love, and those we hope to adapt for our future programmes. Consider purchasing our book Slow Loris Forest Protector, with all proceeds going back to our education projects. We encourage you to use our education pack and other materials and provide feedback on success and ways we can improve them. We also encourage users to upload their photos to Facebook and videos to Little Fireface Project YouTube Channel.
- LFP Slow Loris Forest Protector Teacher’s Pack
- LFP Boris the Slow Loris Paper Dolls
- Loris Finger Puppets
- LFP Guide What to do with a slow loris ‘pet’ in Indonesia
- LFP Bookmarks
- Luong the pygmy loris! colouring, games, mask downloads and more
- Our favourite sock puppet loris rapper – Jungle Poet
- Slow loris papercraft
- Slow loris connect the dots
- Slow loris colour by numbers
- Slow loris spot the difference
- Spot the Difference! Bunga likes insects
- South Asian Primate Network’s wonderful education pack
- socialisation material for tourists travelling to Thailand about slow loris photo props
- Little Fireface Project villager socialisation leaflet
Since 2011 LFP has been connecting classrooms. Now, Educations Through Expeditions Ambassador Charlotte Young is connecting classrooms from Cipaganti Java, to schools all over the world! Students exchange conservation perceptions across cultures and simply how they view nature in their own backyard.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to connect your classroom with children in Cipaganti!
Junior Reporters’ Club
Two Cipaganti children serve as ‘junior reporters’ each month. They are taught basic film editing skills, and their films are uploaded to LFP YouTube channel. Their adorable photos are featured via our Instagram account.
For more information on the illustrator of our book, visit Shelley Low’s web site.