IT’S ALL ABOUT EDUCATION!
Conservation education is central to The Little Fireface Project. In this section, you will find links to teachers’ packs we have made, those we love, and those we hope to adapt for our future programmes. Consider purchasing our book Slow Loris Forest Protector, with all proceeds going back to our education projects. We encourage you to use our education pack and other materials and provide feedback on success and ways we can improve them.
LITTLE FIREFACE PROJECT DOWNLOADS
FOR THE EDUCATORS
FOR THE CHILD IN US ALL
- ‘The Sad Masked Monkey’ Comic (445kb)
- Boris the Slow Loris Paper Dolls
- Slow Loris Face Masks
- Slow Loris Finger Puppets
- Luong the pygmy loris! – includes: colouring, games, mask downloads and more… (Download via www.go-east.org)
- Slow loris Papercraft (Download via cp.c-ij.com)
- Slow loris Connect the Dots
- Slow loris Colour by Numbers
- Slow loris Spot the Difference
- Spot the Difference! Bunga likes insects
- Slow Loris Flyer (Javanese)
- Socialisation material for tourists travelling to Thailand about slow loris photo props
- Guide What to do with a slow loris ‘pet’ in Indonesia
LITTLE FIREFACE PROJECT ON YOUTUBE
- Our favourite sock puppet loris rapper on Youtube – Jungle Poet
- Visit Little Fireface Project’s Youtube Channel
GET WITH THE PROGRAMME AND JOIN THE CLUB!
CONNECTING CLASSROOMS PROGRAMME
Contact email@example.com if you want to connect your classroom with children in Cipaganti!
JUNIOR REPORTERS CLUB
Two Cipaganti children serve as ‘junior reporters’ each month. They are taught basic film editing skills, and their films are uploaded to LFP YouTube channel. Their adorable photos are featured via our Instagram account.
For more information on the illustrator of our book, visit Shelley Low’s web site.